AccuSell is a tool that seamlessly links inventory from the AccuBook extranet to your third party resellers. This saves you time and resources.
Our Channel Manager allows you to manage room availability and pricing in the AccuBook extranet. AccuSell automatically and directly transfers this content to the 3rd party suppliers and OTA’s selected by the hotel.
AccuSell is the perfect tool for managing your inventory and pricing across all of your 3rd party booking sites through a user friendly webpage.
It has been designed to help all types of properties gain more online bookings and to assist in their online room distribution each day. It is viewed as the best way to gain online exposure to a multiple top third party booking sites in a fast and easy web interface.
It is commission free and a hotel continues to receive their reservations from their online agents in the same way at their agreed commission. Accusell will automatically update all of the channels in real time with your current room availability and rates (including your own website)
- Reduce time spent managing extranets with the efficiency of one interface
- Easily load inventory into channels to sell excess inventory
- Construct and update parity groups to easily accommodate dynamic pricing decisions
- Access a display of current inventory, prices and restrictions across multiple sites in real-time
- Build customer confidence with rate parity
- Accusell is designed to reflect your hotel’s needs and integrate with its business
Some questions asked when looking at our Channel Manager:
- Is it really true that when i update rooms and prices in the AccuBook Booking Engine this information is also updated on the other Booking Engines i use? Yes, its that simple. Not all Booking Engines are linked at the moment, but certainly the most popular ones, and more are being added daily..
- So if i use AccuSell do i never need to access those other Booking Engines?
You dont to do day to day updating, but you will still need access to retrieve bookings etc.
- What happens if i have different prices on different Booking Engines?
No problem Accusell allows you to apply an ‘uplift’ factor that increases the prices by a specified amount on different Booking Engines.
- So where will the bookings come from?
This does not change. If you received them from Booking.com before you will continue to receive them from Booking.com in the same way.
- What happens if i am not already signed up with other Booking Engines?
You can sign up and simply add more Booking Engines to be managed by Accusell. We can also support you to sign up ot these Booking Engines if you wish.
Online Travel Agents we are currently integrated with;